Team project 1
1. PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
There are several specifications to be met in designing the product.
– The product must be battery powered and only standard alkaline can be used.
– The batteries must last for 3 months
– The device must be able detect phone tone to set password and also to deactivate the alarm
– The device must be button less.
– The device must be within the size restriction of 70mm x 70mm x 70mm
– The total cost of the product must come in under $100.
With the advancement in modern technology, it would be a great way to build a portable security device to help you in times of event when someone tired to steal away your unattended item. The objective of building this project is to provide a convenient way of bringing a portable security unit with you all the time. The advantages of building this project are that it is a small and portable device which can be easily carry with you. It will provide security for your unattended item when attached. Alarm will be trigger immediately when the item is being remove or taken away.
· http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/2813.pdf ( DTMF MT8870 )
· http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/42035.pdf ( ATTINY26L-8PI )
· http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/29827.pdf ( Microphone )
· http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/119.pdf ( Sensor )
· http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?module=FreaksAcademy&func=viewProjects ( Many coding references were review from this website )